Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Open letter to Mr. Jacobson

Dear Mr. Jacobson,

Thank you so much for ripping my heart out.  I thought it was nice of you to want to buy our house for your daughter.  Then, as quickly as you placed your offer, you yanked it back.  I imagine your daughter is as devastated as me.  But I guess when you're some big attorney you can't be bothered by the trivial feelings of us normal, insignificant people.  I can only imagine what your relationship with your daughter must be like.  How sad.

I find it strange that your daughter is a full-grown adult, whom I've met, and unable to get a mortgage on her own.  And she obviously acquired your social skills in that she never even bothered to tell us things fell through.  That was extra classy.

Thanks to your arrogance and need to control your daughter's every move, and her immaturity and inability to get along with you long enough to have closing a on house you wanted to buy her, we have lost the house we wanted so badly in the city.  You all strung us along just long enough for someone else to swoop in and buy it out from under us.

Actually, it almost feels like a relief to not have to be legally involved with either of you.  So, I guess I owe you a "thanks" for that.  I'd wave good-bye but I can only get one finger to stand up.

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment